PROFESSIONAL Fabric Glue Repair Kit
The Scratch Doctor's fabric glue remains flexible even once set. This means that you can repair damage on high use areas and not be worried about the damage splitting open.
- No mess repairs.
- Remains flexible .
- Quick Drying
- Suitable for use on all fabric types in all industries.
HOW TO USE:
- First ensure the fabric is clean.
- Cut the repair patch to about half an inch larger than the rip or tear
- Insert the patch behind the hole, using the spatula to ensure that the patch is flat and covers the entire tear.
- Apply the glue to the underside of the fabric (between fabric and patch) and press down firmly. Now, push both sides of the tear together, making the join look natural and bump free.
- Wipe away any excess glue with a cloth.
- To cure glue, use a hairdryer (Medium Heat), and warm area for 5 minutes. Whilst glue is curing, ensure that fabric remains in place.
Suitable for use on all fabrics
15ml Fabric Glue
12cm x 12cm Repair Patch